Help People Now
Vision,Mission & Strategies
- Healthy and self-reliant society where people have access and control over natural resources friendly relationship of give and take with nature and power of own decision making.
- To capacitate the people and people’s organization ensuring sustainability, change ecological consciousness of the people and increase their economy and self- reliance.
- To facilitate the process of the indigenous knowledge and to popularize the new adoptable and acceptable technologies in health, education, agriculture, natural resource management.
- To empower the women for holistic development.
- Need based approach fitting to the issues of the target area and its constituencies .
- Community Led Approach ensuring active participation of the target constituencies.
- Programme approach to ascertain sustainability laying emphasis onutilizing the local resources.
- Integrated area development approach with focusing on convergence of resources to embark on cost effective programmes.
- Deep collective analysis of the issues/problems, participatory planning and implementation, sustainable thrust with process orientationinterventions.
- Skill building of the targeted community members and facilitating them to manage the local resources for their development.
- Enabling the disadvantaged, deprived, exploited & vulnerable communities in getting the entitlements under the Govt. social security schemes and programmes.
- Reaching the unreached people who are in distress and need assistance.
- Ensuring participatory development process in collaboration with all the stakeholders.
- Building and capacitating community based institutions for effective programme implementations.
- Networking & linkages with Government agencies, statutory Public bodies, Civil Society Organisations, resource/research agencies and Community Based Organisations for resource mobilization and knowledge sharing.